Neptune Festival Beach Volleyball Tournament 2017
Neptune Festival Beach Volleyball Tournament (official website) is hosted by Volleyball Virginia between 32nd-36th St at the VA Beach Oceanfront. Registered teams should check-in at the tent the morning of their event between 8-845am (late teams may forfeit their spots to walk-ups)
- Participants for AVPNext Division must register online by 8pm 9/27. Must be an AVPNext member.
- Participants for BB/A/AA/4s divisions
- Online (+processing fee) due by 8pm 9/28,
- Mail-in/drop-off form due by 8pm 9/28,
- in-person the morning of the event between 8am-8:45am. Day-of registrations will only be accepted as space allows. Day-of registrations will require an additional $15.00 late fee per team.
- Mailed-in registrations received after the deadline and day-of registrations will require an additional $15.00 late fee per team
- All participants must be Volleyball Virginia Beach members for the current year ($20.00 yearly fee). Membership can be obtained at the event if needed.
- If Neptune Festival Committee cancels the event, refunds for the registration fee will be issued (online convenience fee will not be refunded)
- Pool play followed by double elimination playoffs with divisions under 32 teams. Divisions with more than 32 teams will have a single elimination playoff format
- 3 team pools will play one rally score game to 30 points against each opponent with sideout being played on game point.
- 4 team pools will play one rally score game to 21 points against each opponent with sideout being played on game point.
- All playoff matches will be one rally scored game to 21 with sideout being played on game point.
- ALL TEAMS make it into the double/single elimination playoff bracket.
- Players are responsible for their own accomodations for an event that may last more than one day.