V2 KIDS 4s BEACH VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE – 2017
Space is limited so be sure to register early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Location: 33rd Street Oceanfront
Summer Beach League 6/21/17 – 8/2/17:
- 7 week league played on Wednesdays. League will run from June 21st – August 2nd (We will be playing the week of July 4th.).
- League play begins at 6:15 p.m.
- Net assignments will be announce on the beach each night before play begins.
- Divisions: 14&Under, Over 14
- Participants under 14 can play in the Over 14 division but players older than 14 can NOT play in the 14&Under division.
- Team Members can be all girls, all boys, or a mix of girls/boys with a maximum of 4 players on the court at one time.
- REGISTRATIONS: Open!
- Deadline – Monday, June 12th
- Late Registration Deadline – Friday, June 16th
- Late fee: $50.00Late fee: 50.00 per team if paid after June 12th. Late registration due by June 16th.
- FEES: 200.00 per team
- Registrations and full team payment can will be accepted:
- Delivered In-person or Mailed (address on form)
- Registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Once initial league availability is filled, teams will be put on a wait list.
- Late registrations will be accepted if space is available. $50 late fee.
- Memberships and fee can be mailed or delivered with team registration or can be brought to the first night of league. Membership cannot be done online. ($20.00 yearly)
Common League Info:
- Net assignments will be announced each night before play begins. Please gather near the 33rd St stairs at 6:10pm for announcements, rules, and net assignments.
- There will be NO rain make-ups. Captains will be notified by phone/text of any cancellations and will be responsible for relaying message to team members.
- All participants must be Volleyball Virginia members for the current year.
- NO added fee for subs. Anyone can sub just so long as they are a Volleyball Virginia member.
- There will be 3-4 teams per net. Each net will play V2 tournament format. Meaning: You will play each team on your net ONE GAME TO 30 or to 21. Rally score until game point. Once game point is reached scoring goes to SIDEOUT for BOTH teams (not just the team in the lead) for the remainder of the game.