JUNIORS BEACH CLUB
V2 provides top level coaches who run fun and demanding practices. Club players will not only learn volleyball techniques and agility, but also the strategy needed to out-think their opponents. Through the V2 Juniors Club, young players build their character, grow their mind, and get physically fit in the process.
2017 Summer Club Tryouts
- Summer Season will run from May 8, 2017 – July 30, 2017
- Location: Indoor Facility. 500 Woodlake Circle, Chesapeake VA
- Monday April 24th 630-8pm
- Thursday April 27th 5-630pm
- Monday May 1st 630-8pm
- Thursday May 4th 5-630pm
- Age Groups: 12U , 14U , 16U , and 18U.
- Cost: $5 tryout fee for current season V2 members; $20 tryout fee for non-V2 members.
- One time fee no matter how many tryouts you attend.
- Please be sure to bring water, a parent/guardian, and a good attitude.
- Parent’s information meeting will take place at the same time and location of tryouts.
- Topics to be discussed: club fees, practice/tournament schedule, policies
V2 Juniors Beach Club Practice and Tournament Schedule
- Practice schedule
- WINTER Club:
- January 4th- mid April
- Sundays 1pm – 230pm
- Wednesdays 630pm – 8pm
- Held at the indoor facility in Chesapeake
- SUMMER Club:
- May 8th – June 15th practices on Mondays from 630-8pm and Thursdays 5-630pm at the indoor facility in Chesapeake
- June 19th – July 27th practices on Mondays and Thursdays from 630-8pm at the VB Oceanfront on 33rd St
- WINTER Club:
- V2 Junior Tournament Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does my child need to bring a partner to tryout? No.
- Does my child have to attend all of the tryout sessions? No, but it is highly encouraged.
- Can my child attend more than one tryout session? Yes, everyone is welcome to participate in all of the tryout dates.
- How do I know if my child was selected for the Club? Selections will be made following the last tryout session and participants will be contacted.
- All questions pertaining to Club pricing, partnering, tournaments, uniforms, etc. will be addressed at the Parent’s Information Meeting that is held on each tryout date.
In 2014, the NCAA adopted beach volleyball as an officially sanctioned sport. This has opened up the opportunity for players to earn scholarship assistance into their higher education. However, this is a competitive environment and V2 teaches our players to compete at that next level. When the time arrives, we’ll work with you to make those contacts and can provide recommendation letters and recruiting videos.