V2 Indoor Sand Volleyball Leagues – 2017
Space is limited so be sure to register early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPRING SEASON 4/24/17 – 6/9/17:
- 6week league with one week of playoffs.
- League play from Monday, April 24th – Friday, June 2nd.
- Playoffs/Finals Monday, June 5th – Friday, June 9th.
- All leagues are beach format. Each team will play one game against the other teams on their assigned net each week.
- Season schedules will be posted on the Indoor Calendar no later than Sunday before the beginning of league. Captains will be called with the first night’s start time.
- Deadline – Friday, April 21, 2017
- Late registrations will be accepted until Sunday, April 23th if space is available. $50 late fee. Late registration will only be accepted if there is availability.
- $75 for KOB/QOB
- $150.00 for doubles
- $300.00 for fours
- $450.00 for sixes
|Women’s 4s||Queen of the Beach||Mens 2s BB/A||Coed 2s BB/A||Coed 4s BB/A|
|Coed 6s||Mens 2s A/AA||Coed 2s A/AA||Coed 4s A/AA|
- Pay by Credit Card (with 4% service fee): Email, mail, or drop off completed registration and credit card forms. Pay in person at the indoor facility during operating hours
- Pay by Check: Mail or drop off full team payment and completed registration form. Make checks payable to Volleyball Virginia
- Main Office: 316 W. Chickasaw Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- Indoor Facility: 500 Woodlake Cir, Suite A, Chesapeake VA 23320
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Once initial league availability is filled, teams will be put on a wait list.
- Late registrations will be accepted if space is available. $50 late fee.
- Memberships can be emailed, mailed or delivered with team registration or can be brought to the first night of league. ($20.00 yearly)
- Fall 2017
- Winter 2017
Common League Info:
- Playoffs will be single elimination.
- All participants must be Volleyball Virginia members for the current year.
- NO added fee for subs. Anyone can sub just so long as they are a V2 member.
- There will be 3-4 teams per net. Each net will play V2 tournament format. Meaning: You will play each team on your net ONE GAME TO 30 or to 21. Rally score until game point. Once game point is reached scoring goes to SIDEOUT for BOTH teams (not just the team in the lead) for the remainder of the game.